Key factors for a HEALTHIER you!
Being active is essential for your health, but it is not the only thing to consider when you are trying to achieve a fitness goal.
There are many aspects to keep in mind that will help you to be your best self!
Here are some key factors to help you live a healthier life:
- Developing your healthiest, fittest body is a process, take one day at a time.
- Good form when performing exercises is ESSENTIAL in reducing the risk of injury.
- Set reasonable, interim goals and do your BEST to achieve them.
- Workouts should be sustainable, effective and fun! I have lots of fun with my incredible clients, you are all absolutely amazing so let's keep up the good work :)
- Putting too much pressure on yourself can create additional stress which can lead to overeating as well as an increase in the stress hormone, cortisol, which can actually make you gain weight.
- Sleep is important for repair, growth and combating stress. Therefore try not to have screen time an hour before bed and rather read a good inspirational book.
- Remember that as with all important aspects of life - being healthy will take some work and effort, but will be worth it in the end.